- Tori Amos – Agent Orange
- Liam Frost – The Mourners of St Paul’s
- East River Pipe – Cold Ground
- Lycaon Pictus – I Give You A Rose
- Julie Doiron – Heavy Snow
- Great Lake Swimmers – I Am Part of a Large Family
- Natives – Year of the Snake
- David Bowie – Chant of the Ever Circling Skeletal Family
- N Amesak E – The Ocean Is One Day To Give Up Its Dead
- Wye Oak – Family Glue
I’m finding a new rhythm (no pun intended) as far as the mixes go. Last week’s seemed a bit random and this week’s seemed, for a moment, full of choices that I thought were wrong until I realized that there was never anything wrong with chaining together Bowie, The Stranglers and Morrissey, especially since it’s extremely representative of my week, which is the whole point.
- Jenny Lewis – Happy
I love how sad this song sounds. I want to crawl inside it.
- Graham Parker – Black Honey
It’s like this, baby.
- Miike Snow – Sans Soleil
- The Extra Lens – Rockin’ Rockin’ Twilight Of The Gods
…pennies from heaven…
- David Bowie – Oh! You Pretty Things
- The Stranglers – Golden Brown
- Morrissey – Suedehead
why do you come here?
- The Only Ones – Out There In The Night
- Jesse Malin – It’s Not Enough
- Tegan & Sara – Paperback Head
you have to become what you fancy