- The Horrible Crowes – Last Rites
- Guards – 1&1
- Beyonce – 1+1
- Madonna – Act of Contrition
- Janelle Monae – Neon Valley Street
- St. Vincent – Surgeon
- Betty Davis – Anti Love Song
- Cults – Abducted
- Beach Fossils – Generational Synthetic
- Timothy Bloom – ‘Til the End of Time (feat V.)
I haven’t had much to say lately and last week’s mix just never seemed to work, but this week you get a mix AND a track list.
- Lightning Dust – Wondering What Everyone Knows
- Dark Dark Dark – Daydreaming
- Memoryhouse – All Our Wonder
- The Wooden Sky – Malibu Rum
- Bowerbirds – Beneath Your Tree
- Best Coast – Over The Ocean
- The Joy Formidable – Whirring
- School of Seven Bells – The Night
- Sharon Van Etten – One Day
- Gigi with Owen Pallett – I’ll Quit
Here’s a mix that’s sing-along in some parts, dance-party in others and made up of lots of songs that fit together without really fitting together, somehow.
- Telekinesis – Car Crash
Have fun getting this chorus out of your head. I went to see them earlier this week and they were totally awesome, energetic, engaging and into what they were doing. It was quite a change after seeing several bands in a row in the past few weeks who couldn’t be bothered to talk to the audience and looked like they’d rather be somewhere else.
- The Killers – All These Things That I’ve Done
- The Strokes – You Only Live Once
New Strokes album is coming out soon. People seem to like talking about that sort of thing a whole lot.
- The Gaslight Anthem – The Backseat
the summer always brought in that wild and reckless breeze
- Bruce Springsteen – None But The Brave
- Cursive – The Recluse
There’s been a lot of Cursive on the mixes lately. No explanation for that really. I’ve just been slowly rediscovering them.
- As Tall As Lions – Into The Flood
- Guillemots – Walk The River
- The National – Anyone’s Ghost
- Spoon – The Underdog